Byron Bay Basketball Associationpowered by TidyHQ
SENIORS New Player Interest
SENIORS New Player Interest
Want to join Byron Basketball as a Player?
Fantastic! Thanks so much for choosing to play with Byron Beez!
We want to cultivate the love of basketball in all our Players, Coaches and Volunteers (and we're all volunteers here). So, we have two guiding principles here to help us do that:
- Mates playing with Mates - We can't always make this happen, but we sure try hard to facilitate it because playing with friends is so much more fun! Having said that, don't be afraid to make new friends through basketball. They'll be with you for life.
- The Spirit of Healthy Competition - We grade our Competitions where we can (Mens and Highschool Boys in particular) so that wherever possible we can match you with a Team and a Competition that best suits your skill level as a player. There's nothing more un-fun than blow out games week in and week out. In our smaller Comps where we don't have as many teams, we're not shy about balancing out players ... because it's in everyone's best interests that we make every effort to make every game fun and thrilling, right down to the wire if we can.
So, if you feel like you can work with us on that basis, let us know more about yourself! Please complete our New Player Interest Form and we'll be back in touch within 3 business days (during the season, longer in the school holidays as we need a break!) with a greeting and hopefully some good news about a team option. Or, If you have a lot of players that want to form a new team, please firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll let you know if that's possible at this time.
TEAM SORTED AND NEED TO REGISTER/PAY?
Pay Registration & Season Game Fees Here!
Once registered to play
1)Join your team’s WhatsApp group for important information throughout the season (see your Coach or Team Manager for access OR use the QUICK LINK on the homepage
2) Download Game Day App for weekly fixtures (Gameday access via Byron Basketball website is more reliable than the App/less glitches)
3) Join Facebook page for updates https://www.facebook.com/groups/byronbasketball
As a Player, there are two kinds of fees.
1. Annual Registration Fees - this consists of...
State BNSW Registration Fees - $85 for Seniors
Club BBBA Registration Fees (for insurance) - $29 for Seniors
Note: You must pay both NSW registration and Season Game Fees to play
2. Game Fees for each Season - we have two seasons per year...
Autumn Season February to June
Spring Season July to December
Game Fees per Season:
Mens: $190 ( plus GST)
Womens: $175 or $90 per half season school term ( plus GST)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND RESOURCES FOR PLAYERS
Please use the QUICK LINKS on the homepage or via the drop down box form information on:
- Check out our NEW PLAYER FAQ if you are new to the club - for parents and players alike!
- Policies and procedures
- Game times
- Competition ladders
- Check your membership and password
- Our team
- Nominate a new team
- Shop Byron Beez Merchandise
- And more….
We're a community sport organisation, which means we're all volunteers here. We'd love your help to make our player and parent experience a positive one. Just keep an eye out for those of us who are running things and say hello. We help to run the club because our players get so much out of this game, and ...
... Because we LOVE this game!